Saturday 26 February 2011

Penny Black Saturday #140!

Good morning! It's already the weekend again! And therefore time for another Penny Black Saturday challenge - this week the challenge is Pearls and Lace, ooh classy!! And there's 2 prizes again, courtesy of Fantastic Ribbons and PB Stamps!
Here's my card, I wanted to make is quite girly and spring like, and I thought these papers would do the job! I didn't follow the sketch exactly as I thought the flowers on the papers looked too nice to cover up with other flowers, and then the sentiment wouldn't really fit where it should have done so I popped it below!
This card is for these challenges -
Cute Card Thursday - this sketch
Spoonful of Sugar - Birthday card
Stamp Something - Flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges - Flowers
Thanks for looking - have a lovely weekend!

Supplies-
Image - from 'Critter Party' set by Penny Black
colouring - Copics & Stickles
Papers & sentiment - 'Rose Garden' by PaperMania
Pearls - Hobbycraft
Lace - stash
Butterflies - EK Success punch
Other - Nestabilities & Core'dinations


10 comments:

Joey said...

Beth this is so sweet, reminds me completely of a country cottage decor, tis gorgeous. Joey xx

Helen said...

Such a pretty card Beth - love the soft pastel colours!
Helen x

Sarah K said...

Beautiful card and coloured beautifully xx

Arlene said...

Your coloring is wonderful - such a cute image. Your coloring brings out all the charm in it.

Great design too.

jenny said...

Beautiful card Beth, love those pretty floral papers and your colouring is fabulous!

Jenny xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Beth,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Beth
love everthing about your card ...papers...image...A really beautiful card
hugs
sylvie
xx

Deb said...

absolutely gorgeous card, love those papers, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

Juls said...

so sweet!!! Love the gorgeous papers you have used, fab LO and I love the touches of sparkle!!! Hugs Juls

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love this card Beth, I've pinned it for inspiration on my Penny Black board, as going to make a card with the PB set in the garden which is not dissimilar to this image...
.... , I've also joined your blog, love your style and attention to detail. Off to peek around. Hope you might pop over my way too. :)

Thanks so much for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}