Sunday 8 March 2009

Penny Black Saturday #39!

Hi again! Better late than never! Firstly, thanks so much to everyone who entered last weeks challenge - I've been so rubbish in visiting your fabulous blogs, I promise I'll be better next week! On to this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge, it's a Recipe - 3 brads, 2 ribbons and 1 flower, with a prize of 2 Debbi Moore stamps kindly donated by Kath up for grabs!

Here's my card using this cutie little mouse and more Sweet Shoppe papers (I buy the Quarterly Assortments by the way - not the whole shop!) Word of advice - don't try and punch through paper + card + double sided tape - I thought I'd was going to break my beloved MS Doily punch : ( It made it though, don't worry! I've been a little bit cheeky and used the flower on my image as the flower in the recipe! Have a great weekend!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Gifts for you' by Penny Black water coloured with Whispers
Papers - by MandaBean @ Sweet Shoppe
Ribbon - Ribbon Mad
Border - Martha Stewart Doily punch
Brads & flower - stash
Sentiment - Doodlebug

24 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, this is so adorable - such great colouring on a really cute mouse, love the cs too.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This card is so pretty Beth, love the image and pink is my favourite colour! lovely detail too! hugs Linda x

Bev said...

Beth this is so pretty! Love the sweet image and gorgeous papers. The punched border looks fab too x

Ali Watson said...

Adorable card Beth love this little cutei and scrummy papers too. Have a great day!

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Beth, love the colour and cute image!
Clairex

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh Beth your card is amazing!!! Love that cute little mouse and your colouring is adorable! And I really love the colours and paper you have chosen! Just wonderful :-)
{love} Sylvia

Jackie said...

Hi Beth, lovely card and I just love your blog. There is a little something for you over on my blog.
Jackie

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Beth...love the soft pink colour and that gorgeous image...Hugs Kath xxxx

tracie said...

Hi Beth, I love this one hun ~ fab image and beautiful colouring.. gorgeous as always.
Have a great week
Hugs
Tracie :)x

NGCARDS said...

I love the spring colours on this card, its really fresh and pretty xxx

Helen said...

Awwww....this is such a sweet card! Love the papers and that cute little mouse!
Helen x

Helen said...

Awwww....this is such a sweet card! Love the papers and that cute little mouse!
Helen x

Helen said...

Awwww....this is such a sweet card! Love the papers and that cute little mouse!
Helen x

Helen said...

Awwww....this is such a sweet card! Love the papers and that cute little mouse!
Helen x

tiggertastic said...

this is just adorible, what a darlin little image and painted so well

sarah x

Pauline C said...

This is so gorgeous Beth - fab colouring on your image and I adore the overall colour scheme - so soft and delicious. hope you're having a great weekend
Pauline x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Beth, lovely colour scheme.

jackie x

Stacey said...

Thank God your MS punch survived! What a disaster that would have been?!

I took my first visit to Sweet Shoppe the other day... realised Zoe Pearn also designs MME papers! Bloom and Grow 'fell' into my basket...! ~♥~

Janna said...

This is just so, so sweet!!! I love this little mouse with the flower and bee so, so sweet!!! I love the layout and I am glad your MS punch survived! The perfect touch!

Smiles,
janna

ella bella said...

awww this is so sweet love the cute little mouse.
Tracy x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun I just adore this sweet card, what lush paper such fab colours and I love your colouring of the cute wee mousie
Have a good week
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....just the cutest card Beth, I love this image :-)
You have to take good card of those MS punches LOL!
Hugs
Carole x

Mira said...

What a sweet card, so lovely and cute :)

Frances said...

Aww, what a sweet card Beth. Love your colouring and the border looks fab (sticky tape and punch is a no-no which I've accidently done before too!) Aren't sweet shoppe papers fab too?! x