Sunday 10 May 2009

Friday Sketchers #51!

Hi again, I hope you're all having a good weekend! It was so sunny today, I was loving it!
Here's my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge using a couple of new bits that I wasn't allowed to buy - oops! I fell in love with these Anya stamps though and resisted for ages - oh well, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! Still learning with the Copics but I think I need to practise colouring hair - ironic as it's what I do for a living!! Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Miss Anya' from Greeting farm coloured with Copics
Papers - 'Wisteria' by Basic Grey
Flowers - stash
Swirls - Quickutz die
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Pearls - Glitter Pot

15 comments:

Mira said...

This is beautiful :)
Love all the layers and flowers and those colours are so peaceful and lovely.

Victoria said...

Such a lovely card Beth. I adore these Miss Anya's as well, can't wait for mine to arrive!! Fab DP and flowers!
Hugs, Vicky x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Beth, this is such a fabulous card hunny im loving this anya image and the great colours you've chosen! hope you have a good day, hugs Linda x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Beth. Love the image and the fab colouring. Hugs Michele x

mueppi said...

What a beautiful card,Beth,
I love the colours.
Hugs Gisela

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Beth, love the cute image and all the wonderful detail. Hugs Nikki x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beth,l love the image and colours.

Hugs riet.x

Tonje said...

Great coloring, I think you are very good at this! I love the colors you have chosen for this card!

Tonje from Norway

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh wow Anya looks so gorgeous.. love the purple and blue ~ what a fabulous colour combo and all the beautiful flowers.. stunning.
Hope our having a good week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Beth., such pretty details. xx

Stacey said...

Such a beautiful card Beth! Really loving this gorgeous colour combo. Your colouring is lovely - don't worry, I'm obsessed too! ~♥~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Beth, love Miss Anya..beautiful flowers and papers.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Dawn said...

Stunning card - love those layers and ahhh the colours are wonderful


Dawn
x

Victoria said...

Such a fab card Beth. I love these Miss Anya's, gorgeous choice of colours as well!
Hugs, Vicky x

Tara said...

WOW! I love this so much Beth, it's absolutely gorgeous! xx