Wednesday 13 May 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #7!

Hello! It's time for another Truly Scrumptious challenge! Thanks for all the gorgeous entries over the last fortnight! This week, Dawn has designed us a fab sketch with the added challenge to use Spots, Dots & Circles. Crafty Individuals have sponsored this challenge with a set of stamps. Here's my card using this sentiment stamp, I think the sketch is great for using sentiment stamps or maybe just a small image you wouldn't normally think of using on a larger card! I hope you like it, thanks for looking! I hope you join in, the other DT cards are stunning as always! Bye for now!
Supplies-
Sentiment stamp - Debbi Moore
Papers - Pink Petticoat 'Littlest Dots in Silver'
Silver card, ribbons & mulberry paper - stash
Charm - Scrapz
Gems - Creative Beadcraft

18 comments:

Stacey said...

This is so original Beth, I really love it! The layout is great. I've never used the silver PP papers but may have to crack them out after seeing how good they look! ~♥~

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `Beautiful` my friend..
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Jules said...

Hi Beth

What a beautiful card. Really lovely.

Love the little heart particularly!!!

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

Wowwwww Beth,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.

Heather said...

Beth this is absolutely gorgeous!!
I kove the colours and papers, in fact I just love everything about it.
hugs Heather xx

Lynne in NI said...

Wow! It certainly is Truly Scrumptious! Love your little hearts and your sentiment is perfect!

Dawn said...

Hiya Beth

I loved your card - so classy and gorgeous for a wedding card - you have captured my sketch perfectly!


Hugs
Dawnxx

Mina said...

such a perfect wedding card Beth...its really beautiful and he sentiment is lovely xxx

Danita said...

Beth, your card is STUNNING!!! Your did a GORGEOUS job with it!!! I love the ribbon and the double heart charm, beautiful touches!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

Danita

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card, its absolutely perfect for a wedding card.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

Wow!!!
Beth this is stunning,.x

Victoria said...

Such a beautiful card Beth!
Hugs, vicky x

nessy said...

delightful and so elegant ~a very taseful wedding card!!!
vanessa xx

Carole said...

What an elegant wedding card, love the bow detail.
Hugs
carole x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is stunning Beth, I love the gorgeous bow and those pretty heart charms, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Beth. Love the sentiment and the colours you've used. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Hugs Michele x

Glittertastic said...

This is so lovely. I'm sure it will be their most original card and treasured for years.

Daisy Chain said...

I love your wedding card Beth...It's so classy and elegant.

Hugs Debbie xx