Saturday 25 October 2014

Christmas jumper cards!!

Hi! Excuse the blogging break, just been super busy with making 90 wedding invitations and being a mummy - all good stuff! :-) I'm back to share these cards with this Christmas jumper stamp set from Stimson Says Stamp - I love these stamps!! Totally up my street! I'm planning on using up a lot of my christmas patterned paper stash with these, and these are the first 2 of many!


The first one is using this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch along with this weeks Simon Says Stamp challenge of Kraft card and the current Merry Monday challenge of Non traditional colours. I thought the blue & gold from this Bo Bunny pad was an interesting option.




The second is also for the Simon Says Stamp and Merry Monday challenges but this one is using the current Wanna Sketch? sketch. I hope you like them! Thanks for looking!





Supplies;
First card - 
Papers - Bo Bunny 'Snow Day'
Stamp - Simon Says Stamp 'Ugly Sweater'
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp 'Holiday Labels'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Crumb Cake' & 'Baja Breeze'
Stencil - Simon Says Stamp 'Falling Snow'
Die - MFT 'Let it Snowflake'
Other - white ink & natural twine
Second card -
Papers - Bo Bunny 'Snow Day'
Stamp - Simon Says Stamp 'Ugly Sweater'
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp 'Holiday Labels'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Crumb Cake' & 'Crushed Curry'
Embossing - Cuttlebug folder 'Snowflakes'
Other - white ink & white embossing powder

6 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

Beth, these are absolutely the most darling "ugly" christmas sweaters ever!!! I love you color choice and of course your amazing take on the current wanna sketch! Thank you so much for playing along.

Jacquie Southas said...

These are fabulous cards!! Love the designer papers - perfect sweaters patterns :)

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Beth! I am loving the sweater creations over light kraft card stock. Both cards evoke a sense of warmth and happiness! I also love the inked white edges! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Get Crafty” Challenge!

Notes by Nina said...

This are just the sweetest cards Beth, I love them. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week

Katie Melhus said...

I love these!! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Lori Turner said...

These are so stinkin' adorable Beth!! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxox