Tuesday 2 September 2014

Cheers!

Hello! I hope you're having a good week so far! I'm back to share this card I've made for this weeks Addicted to CAS challenge of Luxury. I immediately thought of black, gold, pearls & diamonds, then as I was making it, this little champagne glass popped up too, what could be more luxurious? Time to drink it in my case! Haha! ;-) I've followed this weeks CAS(E) this sketch and CAS on Sundays colour theme of Black and White plus another colour, mine is gold. Thanks for looking, I hope you like it!





Supplies;
Paper - Basic Grey 'Little Black Dress'
Dies - Lil' Inker 'Stitched Squares', MFT 'Celebratory Greetings' & 'Let's Toast'
Other - gold glitter embossing powder, gems & pearls

4 comments:

Michelle Lupton said...

What a great combo - damask background, with gold glitter peeping out through a black panel (and some bling for good measure!) Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

anja curvers said...

Wow you nailed those challenges with this pretty card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Kylie said...

Just beautiful! Very luxurious feel to this one! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Leigh Penner said...

So lovely & elegant! Wonderful take on the sketch!