Monday 4 February 2013

Home Sweet Home!

Hello! Yep, its Monday again, urgh! Never mind! Here's another little card I've made, its for my friends Gordon & George who moved house this weekend (Hi if you're reading this - although I hope you aren't as we haven't given it to you yet!!) The papers are a Tilda stack I think, I can't find them anywhere online though, sorry about that. Also, the key is from a little set of bronze keys, which I don't really like! But I squidged one into my Versamark pad and covered it with silver embossing powder and voila! So much nicer! I lost a little of the detail but that's fine with me :-) Thanks for popping in!



Challenges;
CAS(E) this Sketch - this sketch -->
ABC Challenge - G = Going dotty
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

Supplies;

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Very pretty card, so clean and simple. Xxx

Jackie Rockwell said...

Beth the key hanging from the twine is so pretty!!! Wonderful card. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Ardyth said...

Love the little flower buds - they're so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! How resourceful of you to change the key's color with embossing powder! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

None None said...

What a stunning card! I love the colors and the key is genius. The embossing is genius!

Patti said...

Love everything about this card and the key makeover is genius!

Gayatri said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the pattern paper and the key is a nice touch. Love it.Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love that patterned paper paired with the vintage key :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jenn said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love that key, great idea! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.