Sunday 3 February 2013

Love You!

Hiya! I hope you're having a suitably relaxing Sunday! I was up at 7 to take Jamie to get his car so I've been back to bed for a while, hee hee! I thought I'd get going with his Valentines card and here's what I came up with! Not sure if its too girly with the pink letters & glitter though so I may make another! And on a side note, I'm pretty proud of myself for having the actual Stampin' Up cardstock for the Dynamic Duo challenge! Small pleasures! Thanks for popping in, enjoy the rest of your day! :-)


Challenges;
Dynamic Duos - these colours -->
Addicted to CAS - Heart
CAS-ual Fridays - Love Letters
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Valentines/Love
The Ribbon Girl - Love You or Valentines

Supplies;

12 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card, Beth! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

irishfaery said...

Fabulous! So CAS and yet so bold! I love it!

Kerry Louise
x

Jackie Rockwell said...

Beth what a COOL card! Terrific design!!!

Samantha Carlton said...

Hi Beth

This is a beautiful card, really great design and SO eyecatching!

Love it!

Sam x

Karen Day said...

Beth, what a fabulous card idea! I love your glitter heart as the O! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Michelle said...

Great card, Beth!

Loll said...

Fabulous design! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Darnell said...

That's really well done, Beth! CAS perfection! I'm sure Jamie will love it for what it says, not for the colors!!

Julie said...

Really great design, a fab card

Lisa A. said...

This is wonderful, Beth!! LOVE all the white and the pops of color with your letters...super creative with your layout!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Steph said...

Such a great design. Love the colours and the blingy heart is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges, hope to see you again soon! x