Saturday 7 April 2012

Pennk Black Saturday Challenge #196!

Hello! I hope this finds you well! There's a brand new Penny Black Saturday challenge up and this week it's another CASE It challenge! This time it's Helens turn and she's chosen this beautiful card of hers;


This weeks lovely sponsors are Penny Black Inc with this stamp;


and The Ribbon Girl with this beautiful bundle of yellow ribbons and embellishments;


Here's my card, I loved Helens card so I didn't change too much but I left out the sanded embossing as I always manage to cover myself in dust and I was wearing my fave jeans! Haha! I'm such a girl!! So I used these lovely woodgrain and leaf Pink Petticoat papers. I also stamped a bit differently to Helen, I just inked up the areas in each colour and stamped down, it was easy as the inkpads are small. I also used my actual sewing machine! I love the effect but the hassle of getting it out alwyas puts me off, I've found a place for it now so hopefully I'll use it more! Thanks for looking, and Happy Easter!




Challenges;
Passion for Papertrey - Knock on Wood
Papertake - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Favourite Tool - easily my Cuttlebug for cutting out the little tag die, but also my sewing machine.
Cupcake Craft - Sewing Bow - thread & button.

Suuplies;

9 comments:

having a {me} day said...

Your cards are stunning! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Stacey said...

Really gorgeously pretty Beth! Love this colour combo and well done for getting your sewing machine out! Mine is literally on my desk, next to my Cuttlebug, but I still never use it on my cards! Maybe this week on my week off, I'll get stitching...! ~x~

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Beth - love the papers you've used...and your stamping looks fab!
Happy Easter!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Fabulous stamping Beth and a gorgeous colour Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Silly me thought these two were seperate, the last comment was for the lilac card at the bottom, the one at the top is fab, great stamping again and I like the distressing too Hugs Elaine

Mel said...

Lovely card Beth great stamping and love the colour.
Hugs Mel x

Caryn said...

Simply stunning Beth, all of them are so elegant, thanks for joining us at A Passion for Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Faye said...

Just gorgeous, really pretty. :) xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Just stunning Hugs Ginny x