Tuesday 3 April 2012

60th Birthday Card!

Afternoon all! Just popped on to show you the card I've made for my Auntie's 60th Birthday in a few weeks, it's going to be passed around so all the cousins can sign it so I've had to be organised for once! I absolutely adore these papers but have just gazed at them til now! I thought they went quite well with a spare bit of fabric I had left from some trousers I made shorter - I'm only 5'3 so this tends to happen a lot! ;-) So I made a little shabby fabric flower from them, some felt and a brad I had in my stash but can't for the life of me remember where it's from - sorry! Thanks for looking!

Ooh, and incase you didn't see, I've decided to open a little Etsy shop, not sure how much will sell but I'll never know if I don't try - plus I need more room and money for stash! Hee hee! Bye for now!




Challenges;
My Favourite Things - This sketch -->
Daring Cardmakers - Material Girl
The Shabby Tea Room - Homegrown Flowers
Allsorts - Photo Inspiration
Papertake - Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun - No Easter cards

Supplies;

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beth.

Hugs Riet.xx

brenda said...

A beautiful card Beth and so much texture, you Aunty is going to love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Rebekah said...

Love how you upcycled your fabric! Clever!!
Thanks for sharing with us at the Tea Room. Glad to have you play along:)

Debs said...

Beautiful card - love the flower.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Beth your aunty will love this it is beautiful Hugs Elaine

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card Beth!

Those papers are great and perfect for the photo inspiration challenge this week

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Beth!

Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
xx

Stacey said...

This is fab Beth! I'm sure your auntie will love it ~x~

Tammy Roberts said...

Love your card... the colors are fantastic and I your handmade flower is awesome!