Saturday 9 April 2011

Penny Black Saturday #146!

Hello!! Long time, no speak! I didn't really intend to have a blogging break! Thanks for my DTs for baring with me! In a nutshell, I had a great time skiing, then moved house 12 days after we got back. I thought I'd get a bit of crafting in but I don't know who I was kidding! We've moved in with my in-laws for a couple of months until the house we're buying is ready so I've had to pack lots of my craft stash into storage but I've kept the bare essentials (still a few boxes though!) and to top it all off I've had food poisoning! Busy few weeks! But I'm back now with my DT card for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge! This weeks theme is Say it with Flowers and there's a $20 voucher to be won for 1-2-3 Stitch!
I thought I'd go easy on the ol' mojo and make quite a simple card using some bright new papers! I hope you like it!
This is also for the following challenges -
Clean & Simple - this sketch
Papertake - Anything Goes
Spoonful of Sugar - Texture
PaperPlay - Critters Galore
Cute Card Thursday - Totally Tropical
Thanks for looking, have a lovely weekend!! We're off for a picnic, t'ra!
Supplies-
Image - 'Critter Party' by Penny Black
Colouring - Copics
Papers - Core'dinations & Jillibean Soup
Pearls - Quixotic Paperie
Twine - Hobbycraft
Sentiment - made on the PC
Other - Nestabilities

6 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

lovely card, love the kraft base, hope you had a lovely picnic

Joey x

Deb said...

this is so beautiful Beth, love that sweet hedgie and your papers are so summery!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Diane Louise J said...

What a beautiful card you have made, I absolutely love these little hedgehogs, the papers you have used are very pretty. Hope you're feeling better. Diane x

frazzled2day said...

i love ur card Beth :o) Thanks for joining in with our 'critters galore' challenge at Paper Play this week, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, janey x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the hedgehog. Thanks so much for playing our Critters Galore challenge at Paper Play. :)

BA said...

fabulous care beth
thanks for your lovely comment
xoxo BA