Wednesday 27 May 2009

Friday Sketchers #53 & Digi stamp #8!

Hi again! Ooh, 2 cards in one day! Here's a combo card for the Friday Sketchers challenge which is a great sketch by Heidi, and the Dare u 2 Digi stamp challenge which is One for the Boys! This boy in particular is my friends dad and she asked me to make her a card. I found this cheeky image from Digi Stamp Boutique, I can see this image is going to come in handy with the men in my family!! Thanks for looking and any comments to may leave me!


Supplies-
Image - 'Just Snoozing' from Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with Copics
Card stock - Co'ordinations
Embossing - 'Swiss Dots' Cuttlebug folder
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Brads - Doodlebug
Numbers - American Crafts 'Foam Thickers'
Nestabilities Classic Circles

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card Beth, this image just makes me smile and you've coloured it so well. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Sandra said...

Hi Beth....great card,love this cheeky image you have used...so perfect for those male cards we all love to make...lol,lovely colour combo too,thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beth.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, brilliant for a chap.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a great card sweetie, just adore that image and the embossing and colours are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

oh what fun ~just love the image and suitable colours for a man!!
vanessa xx

Debbie said...

A great card Beth, I love the fun image :) and the colours are fabulous. Debbie x

Larissa said...

Great card Beth! Lovely image!

Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Chris said...

Hi Beth, I love your card, the new image from Sally-Ann is brilliant and I love how you coloured it. Great papers and design too. Glad you could join us at DU this week. Chris x

Marcea said...

so funny, love this hun - just perfect
-x-

Fab said...

Always a pleasure to visit your blog ! That card is so cute. Countless time I found Vince falling asleep on the sofa. Great card ! Thanks for playing the DU challenge. X Fab