Tuesday 19 May 2009

Challenge combo card!

I'm going to be a bit cheeky with this card and enter it into 3 challenges if that's ok! Firstly the Just Magnolia challenge which is this fab sketch by Naoual, I loved working with this one, and as I only have 2 Magnolias and both are Christmas ones, the sketches will be good to use! Secondly Stamp with Fun this week is Shabby/Vintage as I've done a bit of smudgy inking! I'm not sure if this qualifies, I don't mind if not! And last but not least is this weeks Colour Create is Sky Blue, Tan and Ecru, such a pretty colour scheme, I've managed their option too which is to add glitter, glaze or gloss, phew! I hope you like it!


Supplies-
Stamp - 'Edwins Snowman' by Magnolia coloured with Copics and Whispers & Crystal Stickles
Papers - 'Little Joys' by Zoe Pearn @ Shabby Shoppe, pearl glitter paper from Create & Craft
Brads - Doodlebug
Embossing - Cuttlebug folder
Snowflake - Quickutz die
Sentiment - Elzybells

14 comments:

tracie said...

Oh hun this is fabulous, love this cute snowman and good to see one so early (I love xmas cards) and the snowflake is gorgeous.. brilliant.
Hope your having a good week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Sandra said...

Hi Beth...lovely Christmas card,how organised are you!love the image you have used,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Tab said...

Oh fab card, love the choice of image, another crimbo card ticked off! Fab take on the sketch too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Dena said...

Such a cool card! Love that little snowman and the papers you used.

Victoria said...

This is lovely Beth! Cute snowman image and I just love this snowflake embossing folder, it's so useful! Can't beleive you're starting your christmas cards already though! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Murielle said...

Your card is wonderful, Beth!!!
Lovely colours and marvelous combination of papers.
Hugs, Mumur

Carole said...

Ahhh, how sweet Beth...lovely card...adorable vintage snowman!
Thanks for joining us at SWF.
Carole x

nessy said...

gorgeous xmas card ~love that edwins snowman and that quickutz snowflake ~simply stunning
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beth.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

This is fab Beth and well done on making a start on the Christmas cards!

Sam said...

Great card, love the icy colours you have used. I've just bought my first Magnolia and that's an Xmas one!
Sam x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Beth, love the cute image and the pretty papers and detail. Hugs Nikki x

Bev said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous hun, love the colours and adorable image. It's been a few days since I blog hopped (got way too much on just now lol) and all your creations are just fabulous! x

Anonymous said...

aww I love this, little froty the snowman! Very cute. Thank you for stopping by my blog x