Tuesday 24 February 2009

Spoonfull of Sugar #40!

I don't know where my week off has gone, I go back on Thursday : ( Oh well! I got the chance to join in with a challenge though. I bought this card blank template from The Cutting Cafe and thought I'd try to use it in a challenge today. Then Spoonful of Sugar had the perfect one - Shape Shifters, "We would like to see all different shapes of cards and not the normal square one's we all like to make ;-)" Here's my card using my new owl templates! It's a little different to my normal cards, I think because there's no stamping. Thanks for looking, I hope you like it!
Supplies-
Papers - 'Ice Capades' digi papers from Sweet Shoppe
Owl & Branches template - Craftwork Cards
Pearls - new stash!
Sentiment - Doodlebug 'Simple Sweet' rub ons
Ribbon - stash

11 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Bev this is so clever just love the way you have used the nesties and the shape suits those owls perfectly, great colours as well.
Hugs Jacqui x

ella bella said...

its gorgeous i love the colour combo and those fabulous papers and how cute are those owls. I always make cards using stamps but you have inspired me to try something differant :)
have a great week
Tracy x

Mrs Wonka said...

This is great I love the owls and the card shape is fab!

Mrs Wonka x

Mel said...

Wow this is fab love the owls great job so creative:)
Mel x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the owls, I immediately recognised them as Craftwork cards cos I reckon they were my best buy at the Make it show.

Nicole Bailey said...

OMG! over the top adorable! Love those little owls!

Dawn said...

Stunning card s0 cute - Beth I got this template but found it very small for the size of card I usually make, How did you get the paper slightly smaller than the card???

Hugs
Dawn
x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Beth love the beautiful shape, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

I think your card is `beautiful` Beth...
Hope you are well..HaVE a lovely Evening:)~x~

Janna said...

I adore, adore adore this card!!! I love the shape as it is so unusual and those owls are so much fun! beautiful color scheme and papers as well!

smiles,
janna

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the colours and the papers and owls are wonderful