Monday 2 February 2009

Friday Sketchers #37 & High Hopes #16!

I've had such a lovely day! I'm completely snowed in and even Jamie (the workaholic) didn't go in! As a result, I've made 5 cards!!! 2 of them are DT and under wraps for a few days but the others I'll post up today and tomorrow. The first is a combo challenge for Carole's Friday Sketchers sketch and I've combined it with this weeks High Hopes challenge which is to use Lace. I only have 2 HH stamps so try to join in when the theme suits my stamps and I thought lace would go with this cute baby stamp! Thanks for looking!


Supplies-
Stamp - 'Precious Cargo' by High Hopes coloured with Whispers
Sentiment - Elzybells
Papers - DCWV 'Nanas Nursery Girl'
Border - Martha Stewart Doily punch
Pearls - Glitter Pot
Buttons - stash
Lace - Cuddly Buddly

16 comments:

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. Love the papers and the lace and the laced edge on the paper ties it all together nicely.

Glenda

Marja Sch said...

Wow gorgeous card.

Rach said...

A fabulous card Beth, such a sweet image. hugs rachxx

Victoria said...

This is such a cute card Beth. Love the colours and the lace!
Hugs, Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Your card is so `beautiful` Beth..The colouring is gorgeous...
Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

Stacey said...

Lucky you! I don't live far from work so still went in :o( The car did a beautiful pirouette at the end of our road - not scary at all...!

I really like the layout of this card and such a cute stamp. How you get those effects with Whisper pens I'll never know. I'm rubbish with mine!

P.S. Congrats on winning the Pink Petticoat ribbons! ~x~

Vicki G said...

This is adorable!!!! Love the image..so sweet!

Vicki

Annie said...

such an adorable card - love the image and the pretty touch of lace. hugs, annie x

Becky said...

Aww, what an adorable card Beth, love the super sweet image!!
How are the wedding plans going??
Love Becky xx

Sonia said...

I likey this one Beth, the image is coloured to perfection :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Beth and just love the sweet image and details, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Beth, the image is so cute. I love the pretty papers and faux stitching. Debbie x

Liz McGuire, said...

Another great card, very cute stamp.

Liz x

Ila said...

I love this card!! this is Absolutely Adorable!! the papers, coloring and lace all look Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable card!! I love what you did with the challenges! Thanks for playing along.
~Lacey Stephens
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

Carole said...

Adorable card Beth...love the image and lace detail.
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole x