Monday 3 November 2008

I've been tagged again!

I've been tagged by the lovely Caroline, don't worry, not the same facts as last time - it's a whole new one! Here is how this one works.......Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part) Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I love
1. Jamie (Good job really!)
2. The rest of my family (and of course my baby Pops!)
3. Crafting of all kinds
4. Sleeping!
5. Christmas and my birthday!

Things I hate
1. Football
2. Eggs
3. Rudeness
4. Junk mail
5. Washing up!

Music on Ipod or playlist
1. Kings of Leon
2. Jack Penate
3. MGMT
4. Friendly Fires
5. Ian Brown

Fav foods & drinks
1. Mexican
2. Spaghetti Bolognese
3. Sweets
4. White wine
5. Starbucks Vanilla Latte

Taggees! I'm going to tag some of the PB team!
1. Becky
2. Carole
3. Debbie
4. Marcea
5. Nat

4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Ahhhh I praise the person who invented this tigging thing *raises eyebrow* lol I did this one on saturday so thanks for passing it but I obviously cant do it again =P haha.
Love your FF Card below btw =) xxx

Stacey said...

Beth... I think we are twins! My list would be virtually the same as yours, esp the love of Mexican food and Starbucks vanilla latte! I hunt a SB down everywhere I go - drives Ali nuts! ~x~

Debbie said...

Thanks for the tag Beth...is this some sort of initiation for new DT members, LOL. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, thanks so much for tagging me LOL...I was tagged a few weeks ago...not got much else to say since then hahaha!
Hugs
Carole :-)