Saturday 22 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday #102!

Oh my goodness - it's such a nice day!! I've already been out this morning to put someones hair up for a wedding and now the rest of the day is mine so we're spending it with my gorgeous, chubby, little 5 month old niece, Lulu! But first, here's my card for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge, it's 'Lots of Dots'. I knew I wanted to use this cheeky image with the spotty underwear so I paper pieced it to match with the papers, then I thought my Doily punch would match with the lace bits! I hope you like it and can join in with us this week, the DT have made some stunners to inspire you with and there's a lovely PB stamp for one lucky entry. I hope you have a great weekend and lap up all this lovely sun!
Supplies-
Stamp - 'Uplifting Occasion' by Penny Black
Colouring - Copics
Papers - dotty from Pink Petticoat, stripes from Paper Mania 'Rose Garden'
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Border - Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace'
Card Candy - Craft Work cards
Flowers - EK Success small 'Retro flower' punch

13 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Beth, this is just lovely. Love your paper piecing. Enjoy your day
Hugz Fleur xXx

NGCARDS said...

I love your card hun, it is beautiful :) xxx

Pauline C said...

Fabulous card Beth - brilliant image and use of papers for this theme. have a great weekend
Pauline x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Beth dear. just adore this card this really is my fav PB image and you have coloured it to perfection
Hugs Jacqui xx

Annie said...

ooo I love that underwear! a fabulous card Beth.
enjoy your weekend,
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,

First time here, your cards are GREAT! Especially like this Penny Black kitty! .. I'm a big fan of Penny Black too!

Stop by my blog, we have a "similar" style for CUTE!

I'll join your following!

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, just love this image, has to be one of my favourites. Love the paper piecing too.
Kelly.x

Sharon said...

I love this Beth. It's a fab PB image and I love how you've paper pieced it.

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Beth, i have this stamp and never thought of paper piecing it! it looks fab.

Liz x

Sally Shield said...

LOL this really made me smile. love it!!

Janneke said...

Amzing card Beth ;0)
I love that stamp, it's on my wishlist *lol (it only getting longer)

Janneke X

Linda said...

Love the card Beth I like the way the Martha Stewart lace border matches the lace on the bra. Love Linda

Val said...

Great card Beth - love this stamp. Don't use mine as often as I should.
Hugs
Valx