Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Friday Sketchers #26!

Here's my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge! The light is so bad today - sorry about the photo! I went out on saturday night and had one or two drinkies(!), then came home and coloured this image in! How strange am I?!! I think I did ok considering! Thanks for looking!


Supplies-
Stamp - 'Honey and Pip' from Sugar Nellie coloured with Whispers
Papers - Lilac from Kaboodle Doodles, Snowflakes and sentiment from 'Rose Tinted Chrostmas' DCWV stack
Ribbon - stash
Gems - Mad About Cards
Snowflakes - Cuttlebug and Sizzix dies

17 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

This is stunning, I love the colours and the image!

Mrs W x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Perfect card Beth...you would never know you'd had some drinks LOL.....love the image and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)

Kim said...

It's fabby drink or no drink!!!

Ann said...

Beautiful card Beth xx

carolann said...

Superb card I really love the colours
and image you have used WTG xxxx

Becky said...

He He, what are you like?? the colouring is fab! Brilliant card!!
Love Becky xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is just so cute Beth, adorable image and beautifully coloured, fab job with the sketch, Hugs, Nikki x

Elina said...

Such a sweet card! :)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card Beth, love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

gorgeous cute card, love the colours.

All Pink girl said...

Adorable card Beth so cute and gorgeous ,Dawnxx

Terrie B x said...

Fabulous card Beth..love the colours:)~X~

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Charith said...

Great sketch Beth! I love your card, nice color and paper choices!

Pink Sunshine said...

Hello Beth, another great card, as I love popping over to your blog I have left you a Kreativ blogger award for you on my blog.
Sally. x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Beth, love the sweet image and your colouring is amazing and the papers and snoflakes are so pretty. Debbie x

Nixe07 said...

Wow this is just so stunning. Love the colours and how you´ve coloured the cute image. Great Job!!
Hugs
Moni