Tuesday 11 November 2014

Two more Christmas cards!

Evening! This is going to be very quick, it's my bedtime and I'm knackered! Haha! I'll add all the links & details and hopefully take better piccys in the morning, but for now, here they are;
This first one is for this weeks Less is More One Layer Starry Night theme and CASology's Festive challenge. It's also my interpretation of Kristina Werner's Day 3 card in her Holiday Card Series.


And this one is using this weeks Just Add Ink colours theme of Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla & Gold. (I didn't have Lost Lagoon so I went with Bermuda Bay) And also this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch. Thanks for looking, I'll be back in the morning to fill in the gaps. Zzzzzz ;-)


 

17 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Wow - those gold hearts look AMAZING, Beth! Thanks for entering your fun card in our challenge at Just Add Ink this week. :)

KimB said...

Beth what a super snuggly card! love the knit pattern background with all the gold heart accents. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

These are all great cards. I love you jersey card - it looks very wintery and cosy. I really like the gold accents on it. Chantell JAI

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Loving all the cards and the blending in the top one is amazing! Hazel x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Classy, yummy and utterly gorgeous.
Fabulous coloured skyline and loving santa's sleigh!
thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Santa looks well on his way on your LIM card!
Lovely scene!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lindsey said...

These are incredible! I'm absolutely in awe! May I ask what gold ink you used on your sweater card? Ot looks amazing.

Tracey said...

Smashing cards. Love the santa sleigh Tracey x

Linda said...

Fab cards ..... love the Santa scene, great colours! xx

Sid said...

Love that fab silhouette !!

Susan said...

Great cards - the jumper one made me giggle x

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVELY starry night!!! And so very pretty is that gorgeous GOLD!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

Anne said...

Awesome bunch of cards Beth, love that starry scene!
Thanks so much for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer

Viv said...

Two fab cards Beth, love the LIM one esp. ;) Viv xx

Helen J said...

Great cards, love your homage to Kristina Werner & the sweater one is such fun!

Melissa said...

What an amazing night scene!!! It's beautiful! Love the embossed gold hearts on the little sweater! :)
Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology this week!

Shona Chambers said...

The scene for your CASology card is spectacular!! It really is a piece of art....I love it!!!