Monday 21 July 2008

Friday Sketchers #11

Here's my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers. I've flipped the sketch to fit in the sentiment. I'm not sure about it, I like the image but the card looked a bit plain, but when I added things it looked too much! Oh well! This is also my 3rd for Fab's Christmas Challenge, halfway there! I hope you like it!


Supplies-
Stamps- Honey with Gifts Sugar Nellie, coloured with water colour pencils and glittered with Art Institute Crystal glitter. Sentiment from craft box (it's ages old!) embossed with silver powder
Ribbon and Gems- from local craft shop
Brad- Poppicrafts
All edged with silver pen and Stickles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is too cute!

Becky said...

What a great card Beth! You've made me want these stamp now! I don't think it's too plain at all, I think it's perfectly perfect!
Love Becky xx

Annie said...

what an adorable image on this card! and just right for Christmas. annie x

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!
Thanks for your participation.
Mumur