Monday 16 June 2008

Friday Sketchers #6

This is another challenge I had to miss out on last week, so here's this weeks! I decided to give stamping a miss and use a flower for the big circle. I've used Pink Petticoat papers, flowers and ribbon from my stash, a Craftwork cards sentiment and some silver mirror card. Thanks for stopping by! I think that's me done for today, I'm going on my hols on tuesday and I'm going to miss all my crafting so I thought I'd get some in today but now I'm knackered!!



12 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What an elegant card Beth and I just love the large bloom. Have a great holiday, Hugs, Nikki x

Cathy said...

This is absolutely stunning Beth. I love the large flower.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Rach said...

Great card..love the large bloom.
Hugs Rach.x

Vali said...

Very sweet card ! Great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card. Like the colors and the big flower instead of an image. The silver text is stunning!!! You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining in and making a card with my first sketch ever.... Love from Holland.

nessy said...

wow!! what a great take on the challenge ~love that big flower!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Beth..I love your stork...card:)

Nixe-Moni said...

Wonderful card. Great paper and that big flower looks fabulous.
Hugs, Moni

ella bella said...

gorgeous card very elegant love the flower. hope you have a great holiday :) x

Looby said...

what a stunning card - I love all those blues - very elegant!
Lou x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, love the flower!

Julie said...

simple and classy card....Have a fab holiday!