Saturday 7 March 2015

Simon Says Stamp March 2015 card kit #1 & #2

Hello! I'm here to share a couple of quick and simple cards I've made with this months Simon Says Stamp card kit, I love the colours included in this kit and both cards use just the supplies provided. First up is a card inspired by this weeks Muse challenge card. I love the mix of patterned papers and thought it would be a good showcase for these ones too.

Then this card is using this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch. I've left a strip of the black card base showing as I thought it grounded the whole thing and the black Liquid Pearls act as the 3 little banner elements. I used the stamps from the set on to one of the Journalling cards. I hope you like them, hopefully I'll get a chance to squeeze in some more soon :-) Have a lovely weekend!

Supplies;

Stamps, papers, cardstock & Liquid Pearls - Simon Says Stamp 'March 2015 Card Kit'

Ink - Stampin' Up 'Crushed Curry' & VersaFine 'Onyx Black' & 'Smoky Grey'

 

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

A fabulous take on the muse, and a oh so pretty card for our sketch this week Beth!
Thanks for playing along!

Ardyth said...

Love the pops of yellow on your pretty cards! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous cards
luv
Debby

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great cards -- love your inspired one! Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

Juls said...

Fabulous love your combo of papers!! Xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both fabulous! I especially love your super sweet take on the CTS sketch!