Monday 9 March 2015

Happy Day & SSS March Kit #3

Morning! I'm back to share a card I've made for my Aunties birthday on Thursday. I've used this months Simon Says Stamp card kit again but this time left out the yellows and gone with blues for this weeks Colour Q scheme. The layout I've used is from Retro Sketches - I love this layout and thought I'd give the loose thread look a go - I like :-) Thanks for looking, I hope you have a lovely day xx

Supplies;

Stamps & papers - Simon Says Stamp 'March 2015 card kit'

Sequins - Simon Says Stamp 'Moonshine'

Inks - Stampin' Up 'Marina Mist' & 'Soft Sky'

Sentiment - Stampin' Up 'Cheerful Critters'

Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Marina Mist'

Other - silver thread

 

6 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card !
Love the colors !
And the print !

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Beth, love your papers and flower! Great to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us!

Claire said...

Great combo of challenges - that spotty paper is adorable and looks so good with the newsprint and the bold blooms. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Beth, I love how you have used the papers from the SSS card kit and combined them for a totally different color palette! Great idea and beautiful card!!

Tammy Rubarts Design said...

I just love your use of the SSS monthly card kit. Such an inspiration!

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! Loving the colour combo & the touch of teal xx