Thursday 2 October 2014

Snowflake card

Hi! Me again! I'm here with a Christmas card today to add to my woefully small stash of them, best get cracking! I've used some gorgeous glittery paper and gems from the Winter Woodland collection available at Buttons for Brains. I almost didn't use this paper as I like it so much - only a sentence that would make sense to a crafter! ;-)
I've used the new MFT sketch along with this weeks Merry Monday challenge of Spots and/or stripes, and also the current AAA Cards supply list challenge of vellum, glitter, a stamp, a holiday and kraft. I stamped these gorgeous MFT snowflakes onto vellum with glittery powder to give them a floaty look, it's hard to photo but really pretty in real life. I also used the same embossing powder for the sentiment and the spotty vellum panel under it. I hope you like it, thanks for looking :-)





Supplies;
Paper - Dovecraft 'Winter Woodland'
Stamps - My Favourite Things 'Snowflake Splendor' & Mama Elephant 'Basic Borders'
Dies - My Favourite Things 'Snowflake Splendor'
Sentiment - My Favourite Things 'Stitched Stockings'
Cardstock - Neenah 'Desert Storm'
Other - clear gems & Wow! embossing powder 'Sparkling Snow'

13 comments:

KimCreate said...

Gorgeous card! Love the snowflakes and the colors. Nice soft feeling.

!neke said...

You made a beautiful card!
Like the embossing !

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Beth, I love the colours together xx

Jenelle said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the colors and the embossed snowflakes.

Marcia Hill said...

What a pretty card! Love the soft blue color and the beautiful and elegant snowflakes...very stunning! :0)

Jen Mitchell said...

I love a good snowflake! Especially when they are mixed with some shimmer and shine! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Linda Beeson said...

So nice!!! Love how you used the MacGyver challenge, so glad you were able to play along at AAA Cards

Jane said...

Loving all your sparkly snowflakes and use of the MacGyver items. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Rosemary said...

so very pretty...love the snowflakes!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty and elegant, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday

Trinh said...

I love the glittery snowflakes and color combo. So pretty!

Lee said...

Really pretty. Love the embossing on the vellum.

Linda said...

Beautiful! I love those glittery snowflakes xx