Sunday, 3 August 2014

Buttons for Brains DT card

Evening all! Wow the weekend has gone already! I'm back this evening to show you a card I've made using gorgeous Glitz supplies from Buttons for Brains. I've used some fab paper & a die cut sentiment from the Black & White kit. I've made this card using this weeks Muse card as inspiration for the layout, and turned it into a shaker card using little hearts as my shaky bits! :-) And also another entry into this weeks Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge. I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!



Supplies;
Papers & sentiment - Glitz 'Black & White' kit
Dies - Papertrey Ink 'Fabulous Frames', Memory Box 'Classic Scallop' & Impression Obsession 'Heart of Hearts'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Cherry Cobbler' & 'Basic Black'

7 comments:

Fiona said...

fab card Beth....love what you have done with your goodies!!

Fi
x

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the big heart in the shaker along with all those little die cuts - I bet it looks awesome in action! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Happy Dance said...

I like this very much Beth! Love the red, white and black for this card. And it's a shaker!!! Very cool, especially that the shaky parts are hearts. This is just fabulous. I'm so glad you made this sweet card for Muse this week. Bev

Julie Beech said...

You did a great take on this weks Muse. I love how you turned it into a shaker card, great idea. :)

kreativekymona.com said...

Hey Beth! Your love card is soooo cute. I love all of the different hearts. Such a great valentines day card. Nicely done.

cm said...

Oh my, what a fun, fabulous, inspired take on Bev's muse card! Love the hearts, the red and black, the shaker *sequins*...super fabulous!
~c

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful shaker card!! Very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa