Thursday 8 May 2014

Purple flowers

Good morning! Wow it's dismal out there today! Still no baby here so I've been making more cards :-) This one is for this weeks Muse challenge card by Vicki, I used her fab card as a sketch for mine, and I used the Monochromatic Purple theme from this weeks Card Concept challenge. Mine falls into the Clean & Layered category I think. I'll slip it into this weeks Spring Flowers challenge at Simon Says Stamp too. I used an old Kaisercraft pad for the paper, it's the only one I can think of that I own that has a lot of purple in it. Then I used this Mama Elephant Water Blooms set stamped repeatedly in various purple inks and cut around each of the flowers. I went over the leaves in Vesramark so I could emboss with a little silver too. I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!


Supplies;
Stamps - Mama Elephant 'Water Blooms'
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted 'Spring Flowers'
Inks - Stampin' Up 'Wisteria Wonder', 'Perfect Plum' & 'Elegant Eggplant'
Die - Mama Elephant 'Dainty Bow'
Paper - Kaisercraft 'Lilac Avenue'
Other - clear gems, silver mirror card & silver embossing powder

13 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love how you've combined these challenges - the silver is the perfect accent for these beautiful shades of purple! So glad you joined us at Muse and The Card Concept!

Julie B said...

I love how you have combined the two challenges, those purples are gorgeous. :)

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Love those pretty flowers and the fab silver embossing!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Sue said...

Hi Beth, the silver looks fabulous with the beautiful purple flowers!

Marybeth said...

What a beautiful arrangement ,simply elegant ,Beth! Love the different stamped flowers.

Carol L said...

What a beautiful card! I love the bling and silver accents, especially that cute little bow!

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is just beautiful!! I love the cluster of blooms and the silver is the perfect touch!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning inspired card! That silver embossing makes this over the top elegant! Thanks for joining in with Muse!

Greta said...

Oh wow--I love your card & it's perfect for the challenges!

Karen M said...

Your card is beautiful - I love the touches of silver xx

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous card for both challenges - that little silver bow is so perfectly placed!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Somdeepa Das said...

Such an elegant card...excellent!