Tuesday 25 March 2014

Papertrey March Blog Hop Challenge!

Hiya! My evening did go to plan last night so I made this card for the PTI March Blog Hop! I always mean to join in but usually forget or the mojo does a runner! But here we are! This months theme is High Gloss. I hope my various glossy bits show in the pics - they were not easy to take! ;-) But the outer hexagons are clear embossed, as is the sentiment, there's acetate on the shaker panel and of course the shimmery, shiny sequins! I've also used the colours in this weeks Dynamic Duos challenge. I hope you like it, thanks for hopping by!


Supplies;
Stamps - Papertrey Ink 'Rosie Posie' (hexagons) & Simon Says Stamp 'Birthday Balloons' (stars)
Sentiment - Sweet Shop Stamps 'Elegant Sentiments' (happy) & Papertrey Ink 'Think Big Favourites #12' (birthday)
Die - Papertrey Ink 'Fabulous Frames'
Ink - Stampin' Up 'Rich Razzleberry' & 'Soft Sky', VersaColor 'Hyacinth' & Versafine 'Onyx Black'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Rich Razzleberry' & 'Soft Sky'
Other - Moonshine sequins, clear embossing powder & white twine

14 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the different times of gloss - the shaker box is perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! I love the sentiment in the shaker box!

victoria h said...

fab shaker card

Kay D said...

Great take on the challenge- I love the shaker!

canadian_liner said...

Ooof! Did you create that hexie background paper? Beautiful job! Love the fun shaker--perfect for a birthday celebration. Thanks for linking up with the Dynamic Duos this week.

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Love your take on the challenge, a shaker no less!!

A Crafty Person said...

Beth, this is a great shaker card! I love the glossy hexagons.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this sweet shaker!

Joni Andaya said...

GORGEOUS Beth!!! So pretty with the shaker box :)

Rhonda said...

Love the shaker and I would have never but these colors together but I love them Beth.

StephH said...

This is the perfect shaker card - perfect for a birthday. Great job embossing those outer hexagon - your close up photos shows this perfectly.

Darnell said...

Great card, Beth! You did a marvelous job of photographing all the wonderful glossiness!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

I just love shakers. Well done!

Kristii said...

Absolutely awesome shaker card!! Love all the little glossy details!!