Wednesday 5 June 2013

Tea & bunting!

Hiya! I hope you're well and enjoying this beautiful weather we're having in the UK at the moment! I'm back with a very British looking card - it wasn't until after I'd finished that I really realised it was red, white and blue! I've used the 'Fusion' sketch & photo combo for my inspiration. At first I just had the idea for bunting and the sentiment but it looked a bit bland so I stamped the teapot & cups border several times with VersaMark ink, so it's quite muted, then I stamped, coloured and cut out one of each to bring them forward a bit. I hope you like it, thanks for popping by!



Challenges;
Fusion Challenge - 'Fusion' challenge
Papertake - anything goes
Cupcake Craft - Summer Scene
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Die cuts

Supplies;
Stamps - Dovecraft
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp & Papertrey Ink
Paper - Simple Stories
Twine - Ribbon Girl
Dies - My Favourite Things
Colouring - Copics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. ;-) I love the color combo, and the banner and cute images. And polka dots are always right! Lovely job. Thank you for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous CAS summer scene Beth!

Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Love
Maarit

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

Fabulous bunting Beth - love your tea cup & pot too!
So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, love the bunting...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

karen said...

Superb card I love it, thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly,karenx

Steph said...

Cute card! Very British Summery! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this month, hope to see you again soon! x