Thursday 20 June 2013

Bottoms Up!

Hiya! I'm back to share another card I've made, this time just because I loved this new Lili of the Valley stamp set. I thought it would be great for male / female / old / young cards. This time around I was going for a older, gentleman type feel! I kept the colours muted (these are actually from a Christmas pad!) and the embellishments to a minimum. Thanks for looking!




Challenges;
Seize the Birthday - this sketch -->
Cupcake Craft - focal sentiment
LOTV Challenges - use a sentiment

Supplies;
Stamp - Lili of the Valley
Papers - Little Yellow Bicycle
Dies - Simon Says Stamp & My Favourite things
Ink & cardstock - Stampin' Up
Pearls - stash

3 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Love this card and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

Louise said...

Fabulous card,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.
Louise xx

Erica said...

Hi Beth, such a gorgeous card!

Thanks for entering our 'Use A Sentiment' challenge, good luck!

Erica
Lili of the Valley