Thursday 7 February 2013

Papertrey Printables!

Hiya! Another quick post as I'm off out to work but this card is for the Papertrey Birthday celebrations and this challenge was to use one of the images on the Printables sheet. I chose Dawn's gorgeous Birthday sentiment and used it with a Memory Box die and the PTI Hello Sunshine stamps. I stamped the sun rays in VersaMark so it leaves a really subtle 'glow' I suppose, from the circle die. It looks like a bit of an optical illusion in real life as the green circle is the same height at the blue layer but everything else is below, if that makes any sense?! Haha! Have a lovely day!



Challenges;
Papertake - Anything Goes

Supplies;

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never seen that die before. That is pretty cool!

nancy said...

This is fabulous. The card caught my eye in the thumbnails and it didn't disappoint when coming to your blog. Great use of the die and layering of paper.

Suzie said...

What a gorgeous card! You did an amazing job with the challenge! Thanks for sharing. :)