Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Easter!

I know, a little early for easter wishes but its pancake day so I suppose we must be nearly there! Plus I just wanted to play with my new stamps! ;-) I was a bit of a plum when I made this card. I got everything set out and ready for the 10 minute Craft dash, made my card super quickly (9 mins 42) then realised I had completely igonored the challenge this week which is Hearts! Haha! Oh well, good practice I guess! I hope you like it and thank you for visiting my little part of the web!



Challenges;
CAS(E) this Sketch - this sketch -->
Papertake - hearts or flowers
Dynamic Duos - these colours -->
Die-ing for a Challenge - anything goes

Supplies;

13 comments:

Ardyth said...

Great use of those colours for a springy, fresh card! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card Beth and there are flowers on your easter egg! Thanks for joining in at PTW this week, Mary x

Paula Knall said...

This is lovely Beth! Paula xxx

lostinpaper said...

This is so pretty! I just love your choice of colours!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ca-YUTE!! That sweet little Easter egg with the corresponding flower border is perfect for the sketch! Just perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

Karen Day said...

Lovely Easter card, Beth! Glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Brodders said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at PTW and good luck x

Erna Logtenberg said...

such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week!

Erna Logtenberg said...

such a cute card! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun Easter card using the challenge colors! I love those sparkly accents. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Loopylou. said...

awwww this is just way too cute! i love the little egg on pink circle with that flowery background!!
Thank you for playing long with us over on the DTDF challenge!
hugs Lou xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Dies to die for challenge this month, huggles Pops x x x

Cindy Groh said...

Perfect Easter card. Love the soft colors and the design is so effective.