Saturday 24 November 2012

Gobble Gobble!

Hello! Well I think its getting dark now but its hard to tell, did the sun even bother today?! I hope you're all warm, dry and safe!
I've been crafting up a storm in my cozy craft room! I've been making my Christmas cards to send to family, I try to make them a little relevant to the recipient - although sometimes I run out of time and just use the best match!! This one is for my brother, a perpetual hater of sprouts! Hee hee!
I was reminded on the Hessian in my stash by Jen at Freshly Made Sketches, I love the stuff! I just cut a little strip, unthreaded a few of the strands and ran in through my Xyron. So mucy easier than gluing it on!
I feel a little mean entering this into a Gobble theme as I'm thinking this will be more 'Gobbled' than 'Gobbling'! Sorry Turkey! ;-) Thanks for visiting! Excuse the dull photos!

 
Inside veiw of the dreaded Sprouts!



Challenges;
Freshly Made Sketches - this sketch -->
Winter Wonderland - Food
Cards for Men - Christmas
CAS-ology - Gobble

Supplies;

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic Christmas card the layout is fabulous and I love the image. Caroline xxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card, love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Amanda said...

Fabulous card, also being a sprout hater I can sympathise with your brother. Now that I cook dinner and everyone comes to my house there isn't a sprout in sight lol. Hugs, Amanda x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Cindy Hall said...

Great job with the sketch! I love the turkey and how you used the burlap and DSP. So clean, yet beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rosemary said...

hee!! what a fun card (but seriously i like brussel sprouts!. love the burlap... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Linda Suarez said...

Yummy card Beth! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!