Sunday 22 July 2012

Papertrey Stamp-a-faire: Make & Take!

Evening all! Or morning to be exact! I know it's a late one but I really wanted to join in with the Papertrey Stamp-a-faire! There's so many different challenges going on! I though I'd wait til tomorrow and have a whole day of it while Jamie is at work but this first challenge closes in a few hours. It's a Opening Make & Take, Nichole has made a gorgeous card and it's just a re-make, I like this kind of challenge to get me into the swing - no brain power required! I don't have the Natural Beauties stamp set (yet!) so I've used Rosie Posie & Harvest Berries. I also don't have any of the papers or inks; I'm new to PTI - I'll get there! ;-) So I've just used colours I like that are similar! Thanks for looking! I'll be back tomorrow to join in some more!


Other challenges;
Totally Gorjuss - Leaf it in!
Play Date Cafe - MintSoft Yellow, Coral & Tulip (I didn't use Soft Yellow)
Papertake - Girlie
Supplies;

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Is that vellum or ribbon across? And did you stamp the sentiment on that, or behind?! LOVE this--so pretty!!! :)

Stacey said...

Pretty Beth! Love this, really CAS. Not really paid much attention to PTI over the years... please don't tell me that I'm going to have another obsession coming up?! ~x~

Pia S said...

What a gorgeous paper you've used. It really comes to its rights with this pretty, clean design.

Hazel said...

Hi Beth

What a super classy card - love it and I love the Papertrey Ink stamp too.

Your cat is just soooo classy too - love it!

What a fabulous card - love the theme for Christmas - just brilliant.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Hazel said...

Beth

I'm sorry about the Christmas comment on my last comment - I don't know where that came from - my apologies.

Toodles

hazel x