Tuesday 8 May 2012

Another 2 for 1 post!

Hello! I'm back briefly with a couple of cards! The first is a little quick and simple card I made for a couple of challenges new to me using some freebie Washi tape with this month Papercraft Inspirations magazine, I've been so tempted to try it out and I'm glad I did! What do you think?




Challenges;
Colour Trends - Washi tape and above colours (the little button is yellow by the way!)
Moxie Fab Challenges - Gingham
Clean & Simple - above sketch
Supplies;

The second is another card using the fab Crafters Companion Swalk stamps! The Pick of the Day starts tonight at 9pm, the other show times I'll list at the bottom. I've made this card using one of the older stamps though - doh! But I've used the new Hunkydory kit to go with it, I hope you like it!


Show Times - (IW - Ideal World. CC - Create & Craft)
Tuesday: 9pm   IW, 11pm  IW
Wednesday: 8am IW, 10am IW, 12pm CC, 1pm IW, 3pm CC, 4pm IW, 5pm CC & 7pm IW

Supplies;

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Two lovely cards Beth well done I have never used Washi tape but it looks fab Hugs Elaine

Teresa Zuehls said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love that pink gingham in the first card. TFS

Jenny said...

I love your little patchwork square, the patterned washi is great and the sketch is perfect for this challenge too :0)
Jenny x

Laura said...

Hi Beth, both lovely cards. I especially like the first one, very cute and simple!
Laura xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Beth! Thanks for linking this up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)