Saturday 3 March 2012

Penny Black Saturday #191!

Good morning! Another weekend and somehow it's March already!?! But I'm on holiday now until next Monday!! Woo hoo! Although I've worked out, for CC launches and DT cards I've got 22 cards to make! Wowzers! Good job there's some football on for Jamie this weekend! ;-)
Here's my cards for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge, and, as it's the first Saturday of the month again, it's time for a CASE it challenge, this week we'd like you to CASE this fab card by Domi! You can choose whatever inspires you, maybe it's the image, card shape or colour scheme - up to you!

And there's 2 lovely prizes to be won, first up, this stamp from Penny Black Inc...
then, this gorgeous ribbon bundle from The Ribbon Girl!

Onto my card, and you should know that I don't really do shaped cards, I will if I have to but I never think I get them right, so I chose to case the grey cat image, purple and blue colour scheme, layout and the zig-zag edges and border. I hope you like it, thanks for coming to look! xx

Challenges;
ABC Challenge - K = Kraft
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

6 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous card ~amazing colouring ~love it ~just so cute!!
vanessa xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Beth - love those colours together!
Helen x

Shanna Shands said...

This is such a cute card. I love the colors. Thanks for playing with ABC.

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card... i love this cat... and i love the colours and layout of your card... fab...
kaz_za

Mona Evy said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspiration Challenge.

Unknown said...

lovely card, such a sweet image!!!! thank you for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs