Monday 19 March 2012

Beatrix Potter Sneak Peeks!

Hello again! I hope you all had a good weekend, whether it be celebrating St Patricks Day or relaxing on Mothers Day! My mums choice of things to do was a pub quiz!! And the best one nearby isn't til tonight so that's what we're doing!
Today I've got more Sneak Peeks to show you today for the Crafters Companion Beatrix Potter Pick of the Day shows tomorrow. This nasty virus wiped me out for a few days and I forgot so I thought I'd show a couple of cards!
First up is this little sweetie from the Timmy Tiptoes stamp set and CD, and these gems are from the Papercrafting kit. I love these papers, especially the ones with the mini designs in the background and the lovely floral papers. I also dug out my watercolour pencils for this one!



Next up is a card perfect for a man using the new Jeremy Fisher CD. It's a huge card, A5! I've used one of the frame toppers for the front (with a bit of glaze and glitter for the shimmery water), matching papers & sentiment. Then inside I've used one of the inserts with a poem from the Verse Writer and one of the image toppers, all from the CD! Then the twill & gems are from the Papercrafting kit! Phew! I hope you like them, thanks for looking!




2 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby creations sweetie, love them

Ali x

Stacey said...

Super cute Beth, love the images, especially on the new home one. Hope you had a fab night out with your Mum ~x~