Saturday 3 December 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #180!

Afternoon all! I hope you've had a nice Saturday! I've spent most of it moaping and sneezing feeling sorry for myself! Haha! Hence the lateness of this post! It's for another Penny Black Saturday challenge, this week the theme is Total White Out! Everything apart from your image should be white (ish!)
This week there are our 2 regular sponsors giving away the prizes, Penny Black Inc with the cutest stamp - I've not seen it before and wish I could enter for this one! And The Ribbon Girl with some beautiful Cotton & Cluny Lace.
Here's my (very sparkly but doesn't show) card! I'm not getting on too well with the new light box, I think my lights are too dim, but anyhoo, I hope you like it!





Here's the challenges I'm entering this into:
Mojo Monday - this sketch
The Shabby Tea Room - white, neutral, silver & glitter
Oldie but a Goodie - Christmas no red or green
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Snow
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - X = Xerox a card (I've used the single colour scheme and silver embossed PB Tree stamp of Samantha's card from this post)
ABC Challenge - E = Embossing

19 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love WOW, and teamed with the silver it gives a fabulous luxurious feel to it! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful, I love white on white and this is fantastic! Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC's. Good Luck and I hope we see you in our next challenge on the 15 th.

nessy said...

oh wow ~what a stunning , elegant card ~ love the little detail of sparkle ~just perfect!
vanessa xx

Tracey T said...

Love this stunning and stylish card! The silver on white combo is beautiful and I love the stamp you've used. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Janice said...

Such a beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at OBAG - I love WOW, Jx

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is gorgeous .. i love that silver tree and the snowflake
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa

Mary Jo said...

Very elegant. Love the combo and how you used the tree

Freya said...

OMG, so gorgeous!! Who is that stamp from??

Anonymous said...

Beth you have done a wonderful job! I really love this Penny Black Fantasy tree its so diverse, Thank you for Xeroxing my card too! such a compliment! and thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our Xerox challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Caroljenks said...

Wow this is stunning! Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas, Samantha's cards are gorgeous - I'm not surprised you Xeroxed this one - FAB!

Carol x

Carissa said...

Beautiful card, so pretty and elegant. Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa :)

Jenn said...

This card is so beautiful! I love, love the tree, the pearls and sparkles are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

Barbara said...

I love your card... it really shows what I would like this month to be: cold with lots of snow and ice! Congratulations on winning at ABC Christmas Challenge!

P.S.: I have blog candy if you're interested.

Natali said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!! Love this gentle look. Beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Snow” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Wishcraft said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the tree stamp and it looks lovely in silver. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

Sheila in Cyprus said...

WOW! This is a stunning card. Fabulous stamp and I like your button embellishment.. Love Sheila x

DesignerDiva said...

WOW this is beautiful Beth! love love love the white and silver and the gems in the tree are a delight!
Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this time and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Shanna Shands said...

Wow this is absolutely amazing. Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC's. Good Luck and I hope we see you in our next challenge on the 15th!

Shanna Shands said...

Where did you get the silver twine?