Thursday 16 June 2011

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #59!

Good evening! OMG I could barely even believe it was wednesday and it's already thursday!! I totally forgot what day it was and forgot all about this post but here it is anyway! It's time for another Truly Scrumptious challenge and it's my turn this week so I decided to design a sketch for you, and here it is-
I can't wait to see what you make of it! Hopefully follow it closer that I did! ;)
Here's my card using more of my new obsession - Waltzing Mouse stamps! Also, did you notice a bit more colour creeping into my ink collections? I've been stocking up on more Distress Inks, as you do! ;)
I'm entering this into a couple of other challenges:
Stamp Something - Punches
Top Tip Tuesday - Open theme
Simon Says Stamp - Bingo! (bottom row - shape, ribbon & sentiment)
Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Frame & sentiment - Waltzing Mouse
Papers - Summer Driggs
Inks - Distress Inks 'Barn Door' 'Old Paper' & 'Vintage Photo'
Twine, ribbon & charm - stash
Border - Fiskars 'Sunburst' punch
Gems - Paper Mania
Other - Stickles & Nestabilities Labels 14

6 comments:

Joey said...

Beth this is lovely, so different, its a great sketch too. Joey x

Flutterby Trina said...

Love everything about your card! The sentiment is fab!!!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tip Top Tuesday with our anything challenge! Good Luck xx

Juls said...

fabby sketch!! love your interpretation of it!! love the touch of kraft!! hugs Juls

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh my, this is so beautiful Beth, love it!

Hugs
Maarit

bente_me said...

I really enjoyed working with your sketch:) Love some Christmas cards in the summer, always prepared;) Have a great weekend and looking forward to work with you at Truly Scrumptious:)
Hugs Bente:)

Dawny P said...

Love this design chick - the colours are stunning. A fab card :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week, and hope you are OK, hugs, Dawny xxx