Sunday 2 January 2011

Debby's Fave 5 cards of 2010 challenge!

Hello again! And Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a good time celebrating! I can slowly feel everything getting back to normal, how depressing, I love the party season! I just thought I'd pop on here to join in with Debby's Fave 5 cards of 2010 Challenge!!
Firstly this one, I love making baby cards, you can be unashamedly cutesy! And this image is so cute and the papers are some faves of mine.

This card just came together really well, I love the red and blue, stars and stripes theme and I love a bit of doodling!

Again, a baby card (with such an adorable image!) and 2 of my other staples, Kraft card and Pink Petticoat!

I've always liked making mens card, I'm not sure why! But I love this image and the PP Papers look really funky too!

And finally, another fave theme of mine is Halloween! This Frank Bride is so sweet, I love the colours in this card and the spooky silhoutted leaves!
And that's all folks! I'm feeling a bit crafty so I might be back soon with a new card! Bye!

6 comments:

Annie said...

oh what fabulous cards - I just adore your baby ones - so cute.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Ann xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Beth, brilliant top 5, all the best for 2011.

Liz x

Sarah said...

Happy New Year to you hun!

A gorgeous selection of cards, I too love your baby cards, they're always so adorable!

Sarah xx :0)

Juls said...

Lovely to see a review of your work..your cards are just so cute and fabulous!!!! thanks for the inspiration cant wait to see what all those creative juices will produce this year!! Hugs Juls

MagsB said...

Ace cards, the colours you choose are lovely! My fave is the first one, I love those papers and the image is just so sweet!

Happy New Year!

luv, Mags x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an amazing collection Beth they all fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby