Tuesday 11 January 2011

Clean & Simple sketch #122 & something different!

Afternoon! I've just popped on to make a quick post for these cards I've made, the first is this simple men's card using this weeks Clean & Simple sketch, a great one for using up little scraps. It's also for this weeks Winter Wonderland which is Dotty (and not Christmas for now!) and also for this weeks Top Tip Tuesday which is Anything Goes.

Supplies-
Papers - 'He's a Jolly Good Fellow' from Sweet Shoppe
Sentiment - Paula Pascual
Stars - Dovecraft & Woodware punches
Border - EK Success punch

******************************************************************************
And this is the extra card. It's a bit of a different one but before Christmas, one of my mum's colleagues asked me to make a Christmas card for her to put on her dads grave, she asked for it to feature a wolf and a rose, I'm not too sure why! But I forgot to photo it, anyway, she was really pleased and has asked me to make one for his birthday too, this time to feature black roses if possible, so here it is! I found the image on Google and the paper is a digi one I've got somewhere which I printed in black and white. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Image - Google (I think from the WWF website)
Paper & ribbon - stash
Gems - PaperMania
Sentiment - printed in 'Bleeding Cowboys' font

8 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is a great way to use up scraps. A lovely card, thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great cards!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Anonymous said...

The first card is so nice! You made it so pretty out of a simple layout.
dining tables

Juls said...

both of these are amazing!!!

Love the patwork effect, the notepad detail and the gorgeous colours on the first one.

The 2nd card is so stylish! I love the monochromatic look! Hugs Juls

nessy said...

what simply stylish cards ~love them!!
vanessa xx

Heather P. said...

These are GREAT!

Stacey said...

Hey Beth, these are fab! You made an amazing job of the wolf one.... I would have been stressed out of my head with that brief but you totally nailed it missy! ~x~

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Ooooo, what lovely layouts! Thanks for playing with us this week at TTT! :)