Saturday 25 December 2010

Sweet Stop Sketches #88!

Clipart

******************************************************************************
I hope you're all having an amazing day!! I'm sure you're all busy and eager to be doing better things than reading my blog so I'll make it quick! It's just a little post for this weeks Sweet Stop Sketch, and it's my last card for them! Thanks so much to Korin for asking me to me on the team for the last 6 months, I've loved it!
So here's the sketch, and here's my card - I know I said I'd done with my Christmas cards but it seemed appropriate to post one on the actual day so it's another for next year! This is also for this weeks Papertake and Simon Says Stamp challenges, both of which are 'Anything Goes'.
I hope you like it, thanks for looking and I'll see you all next year! Have a great time and thanks for anyone whose visited or supported this wee blog in the last 12 months!!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Max Letter' by Stampendous
Colouring - Copics
Papers - My Minds Eye 'Be Merry'
Holly - Hobbycraft
Ribbon - stash
Gems - PaperMania
Other - 'Vintage Photo' Distress Ink & Oval Nestabilities


1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Beth ,, this really made me smile ,, fab image !!:-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x