Sunday 12 December 2010

Penny Black Saturday #131 & Sweet Stop Sketch #86!

Morning! I can't believe I'm late with this post again! I get so busy this time of year (as I'm sure you all do) but it always seems to come as a total surprise and I'm left running late for everything! It's time for my Double DT cards, and this week I did something I said I wouldn't do, I've combined this weeks Sweet Stop Sketch with this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge! Arggghhh!! Sorry peeps, but desperate times call for desperate measures and it was either that or choose to make only one! (I'm just glad the PB challenge wasn't a sketch one too!) The Penny Black Saturday challenge is The Holly and the Ivy - Christmas plants, trees etc! I've made a fairly simple but bright card as this is going to my young cousins but there's enough glitter on it to jazz it up!
This is also going to be for this weeks Allsorts - 'Last minute Christmas' (I'd definitely say this counts!), Spoonful of Sugar - a Christmas card (2nd entry) and ABC Challenge - J is for Jewels & gems.
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a great weekend! I'm about to go freeze my bits off at the Winchester Christmas market! Byeee!
Supplies-
Image - 'Christmas Crtitters' clear Penny Black set
Colouring - Copics
Papers - Pink Petticoat 'Fairy Lights'
Holly - X-Cut punch
Border - Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' punch
Ribbon - stash
Sentiment - made on the PC
Glitter - 'Stardust' Stickles
Gems - stash


5 comments:

Juls said...

too cute!! Loving all the sparkle! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! xx

Stephanie said...

Beth this is adorable!

Crafting Queen said...

Just adorable, love your colouring. Anesha :)

Anonymous said...

The coloring is so fabulous! I like it so much and I approve with its cuteness.
dining tables