Wednesday 18 August 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #39 & Sweet Stamping #39!

Good morning! I was going to say what I've been up too but I've been pretty lazy this morning - ha ha! So as promised, here's my card for this fortnights Truly Scrumptious challenge - I love this kind of sketch with the wonky panels - not too much lining up to do! The added challenge is Buttons, Bows & Brads - use 1 or all 3, I've gone for the triple whammy! I'm also going to enter this card into the Sweet Stamping Challenge which is Favourite Stamps, a tricky one to decide but I love this stamp set, I'm so gutted about Elzybells closing :-(
And that's about it! Pop over to see the DT's gorgeous cards and if you can enter, you'll be eligible to win 5 digi images from Sew Many Cards so I hope you can join us!

Supplies-
Stamps - 'Just Hatched' by Elzybells
Colouring - Copics
Papers - DCWV 'Nana's Nursery - Baby boy'
Twill - came tied around some tea towels!
Brads & button - stash
Flowers - Sarah's Cards Ltd & EK Success 'Daisy' punch

8 comments:

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Beth, love the cutr image, not suprised it's one of your favourites. Fabulous colours and papers.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon said...

This is lovely Beth. I love the image and your papers are fab.

nessy said...

what a sweet card ~love the image and the pretty flowers!
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is just soooo cute..Love the image with that sentiment..just perfect!!

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Lisette Morris said...

So Sweet Beth! Love how you added the triple whammy. Great card!

Mandy said...

Hi Beth,
Such a cute card..Love the sweet image and the sentiment is lovely...
Mandy xx

Julie said...

A lovely card, very tweet:)

Zoe said...

Gorgeous Card, really cute image. Great idea for a baby card x