Sunday 6 June 2010

Penny Black Saturday #104!

Hello! Sorry this is so late but I hope you're enjoying your Sunday! I was in London all day yesterday with some friends and totally forgot to schedule this, and I've got a weeny bit of a hang over today so that's my excuse! Ha ha! This weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge is Swirls. I love my Bazill gems templates, they make these gorgeous swirls and at a fraction of the cost of ready made ones (although they're gorgeous too!) I hope you like it and can join in with us, the DT have some gorgeous and inspirational cards to wow you with too! See ya!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Flying Stars' by Penny Black
Colouring - Copics & silver Stickles
Paper - Core'dinations & Paper Mania 'Black Capsule Collection'
Swirls - Anita's gems & Bazill template
Ribbons - stash
Sentiment - Craft Work cards

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Beth - love the swirls I am very into them right now too lol!
hugs
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

beautiful card Beth, love the fabby colours.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

This is so elegant hun! Gorgeous image and colours.
xx :0)

theneon said...

this is so light and airy -- simply delightful -- and, the image is a "must have."