Monday 7 June 2010

Lili of the Valley #54!

Hi again! I'm still a rubbish blogger but I'm trying to be a good card maker! So here's a card I've made for this fortnights Lili of the Valley challenge which is a sketch by Bev. This also works for this weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge which is Pearl. I love this cute little image but I didn't ink the Easter Eggs he's jumping over so I can use it all year! And I love these papers but they've been sorely neglected so I dug them back out! I've had to pack all the craft stuff away again for a bit, :-( I've got a couple more cards to show this week and then I've been working on a bit of digi-scrapbooking, so I'll be back with that soon! Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Spring Bunny with Eggs' by Lili of the Valley
Colouring - Copics
Papers - Laura Ashley & Core'dinations
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Pearls, ribbon & flower - stash
Leaves - Sizzix die
Oval Nestabilities

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Soooo sweet! Love the jumping bunny!
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

Martina said...

What a cute card! I love what you have made from the simple sketch! And your coloration is fantastic!
Martina

Bev said...

Aaah this is utterly adorable Beth, love that little bunny. Great take on my sketch too, thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x

Pop's Cards said...

I love the image that you have chosen, a great job with Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us at Lilli of the Valley this time, big hugs Pops x

Juls said...

this is so sweet! I just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Sarah said...

Really gorgeous card hun! I love how you've adapted the stamp to be able to use it all the time. the papers are beautiful and lovely soft colours.
xx :0)

Nicola said...

This is a beautiful card and adorable image - such a wonderful take on our sketch Beth. Your papers, ribbon treatment and floral detail are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lynda said...

I love this card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

PS I love your classy moggy!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Beth.
luv
Debby