Thursday 10 June 2010

Basic Grey #21 & Cupcake Craft #94!

Hi again! Another quick post from me! This is a card I've made for my dad's birthday, he's a bit of a chocaholic so I thought this yummy image would work well! This card is a bit cupcake crazy! Cupcake image, the paper collection is called Cupcake and it's for the Cupcake Craft challenge, which is 'Dazzle Us'! It's also using this fortnights sketch over on the Basic Grey Challenge blog. I love these papers, perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth and the Twinklets looks like real sugar! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Image - from The Cutting Cafe
Colouring - Copics & Twinklets
Papers - 'Cupcake' by Basic Grey
Sentiment - Personal Impressions

Stars - Dovecraft punch

1 comment:

Kim Costello said...

FABULOUS card Beth that cup cake looks devine, I love your take on the sketch,
Thank you for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges,

HuGs Kim and the BG Challenges Team :)