Monday 26 April 2010

Anyone for Anya? Sketch #9 & Simon Says Challenge!

Hi again! I hope you're all having a lovely monday! I've been very good and dusted off my trainers and gone to the gym for an hour! After the wedding I have absolutely no motivation what so ever and I can feel the weight creeping on! Then after that I made this card, it's for this weeks Anyone for Anya sketch, another fabulous one from Dawny! I've combined it with the weeks Simon Says Stamp challenge which is Things with Wings. I love this cute little Greeting Farm stamp set, there is the cutest little deer too! I hope you like it, thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Stamp & sentiment - 'Forst Friends' by The Greeting Farm
Colouring - Copics
Papers - selection of digi papers from my scraps box!
Leave punch - Woodware
Flower punch - EK Sucess small Daisy
Gems - Anitas gem wheel

8 comments:

Rach said...

what a cutie Beth so adorable, fabulous colouring hun, well done on going to the gym... i should go really haven't been since before Christmas... and boy can i tell.x

Juls said...

love this so much!! That image is soooooooo cute!! and I just love the colours! Hugs Juls

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, what a cutie!
It's fab to see you back Beth!
Hugs x

Sue said...

Wow your colouring is truly fab and you really must share how todo these fab background shadings. I too love owls and this one is def cuter than cute.

Donna said...

aw really cute card x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Beth, fab owl.
luv
Debby

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Realy fab card! Great papers and colours, lovely colouring and the little leaves are so cute!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Julie said...

Gorgeous colouring, a fab card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?