Wednesday 24 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge #57!

Hello! Sorry this is so late, I don't normally work on a Wednesday but my cousin is getting married on Friday so I swapped my day off and completely forgot to schedule this post. It's for this weeks Copic Colour Challenge. It was my turn to choose the colours this week, my wasn't I in a dark mood?! I quite like them though and it meant I got to use my new stamp - my mum loves the House Mouse images and because she's not a crafter, bought me some of these gorgeous stamps for Christmas and this is the first chance I've had to use one! I hope you like it and can join us this week, there's a fabulous prize up for grabs and the DT cards have come up trumps as usual! I'm also entering this into this fortnight's House Mouse Challenge which this time is a sketch, I've been looking forward to joining in with this challenge so hopefully it's ok!
Enjoy the rest of the week!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'O Lucky Day' by House Mouse
Colouring - Copics
Papers - 'Nana's Nursery Girl' by DCWV & Core'dinations
Pearls & ribbon - stash
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Nestabilities - Labels 1

11 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

Very cute! Love how you colored the clovers!

nessy said...

simply adorable ~those colours are stunning together ~ what a super sweet mouse and beautifully coloured
vanessa xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Beth what a wonderful card, adorable image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Oh Beth this is fabulous!!! I'm so glad you got to use the stamps your Mum bought you at last. As for asking my advice re colouring mousies - what you talking about?.......your colouring is awesome and I love the image, the colours and the papers, actually I just love everything about it.
Glad you could join us at HM&F at last.
hugs Heather xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Beth!! Your colouring is amazing. Caroline x

Christine said...

Hi Beth stunning creation ..the colour combo is awesome fab take on the sketch glad you could join us for the HM&F chall this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card and colors! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challenge!

Beverley said...

such a cute little guy...wonderful colours...glad he found the one with four leaves...stop by my blog...I have something for you.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Julie said...

This is fab, the colours are great together and your colouring is lovely.

Patricia Garcia said...

Wow awesome coloring, love the shading!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Blue Daisy said...

gorgeous! colours and layout and fantastic! well done!

tracyx