Saturday 31 October 2009

Penny Black Saturday #73!

Hi again! This is scheduled as I'm probably feeling pretty ropey right now as I'm on my Hen do in Brighton, I know my wedding is a way off but I'm now allowed holiday in december! Anyway! Here's my card for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge which is White on white, everything should be white apart from your Penny Black image! The prize this week is a 15% discount vouncher for PB Stamps! Here's my card using a LOT of Glamour Dust - it's everywhere! As the card was quite simple, I thought I would decoupage the image up a little bit and add some Glossy Accents to their little boots! I hope you like it and can join us this week!
Supplies-
Stamp - 'Hand Mailed' by Penny Black
Embossing - 'Snowflakes' Cuttlebug folders
Glitter - Glamour Dust & 'Crystal' Stickles
Ribbon - stash
Tag - made on the PC
Border - Dovecraft Snowflake punch

17 comments:

Tara said...

I'll type this quietly then Beth if your head is sore, lol!
Great card and a fab image.... love the way you've added some gloss to the postbox, brilliant idea!!
Hugs Tara xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous card beth, hope you are having a great hen party.

Hugs Jackie x

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Beth, I love the embossed background and the image is fab.
Have a Happy Halloween! Debbie x

Pauline C said...

This is very cute and adorable Beth! I'm with you on this one .. on a white card you just HAVE to use loads of glamour dust don't you .. it'd be rude not to lol!! Hope you're enjoying your hen weekend dear ..(should I be saying that quitely lol!?!)
Hugs
Pauline x

Net said...

What a lovely card! Looks fab.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card beth and what were we worried about...love the colouring on your image....have a great weekend...hugs kath xxxxx

Sarah said...

Hope you're having a fab time on your hen do!
Such a cute card, the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. i love this challenge as it makes the image so much more striking on the card.
xx :0)

Amanda said...

hiya, your coluoring in is fab.. can I be rude and ask what are the colours you have used to colour in yer lovely bits...
many thanks
amanda

Victoria said...

Such a cute card Beth. Love the new CB embossing folder. Hope your hen night is fsab and a night to remember {for all the right reasons!}
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Marlou McAlees said...

how adorable, love this Beth xx

theneon said...

I adore this image and you have done a fabulous job with it -- love the punched snowflakes along the side to match up with the CB embossed snowflake background.

tracie said...

Oh wow hun this is adorable...love love this image and your coluring is amazing..fabulous !!
Hope your having a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` card Beth:)x

Michele Roos said...

Such a cute card Beth. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Tammi said...

This is adorable, beautiful card!

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Beth, I love the embossed background and the punched border and the image is just the cutest! Debbie x

theneon said...

This is such a charming image and is excellently showcased with your white on white challenge. Great job!