Saturday 23 May 2009

Penny Black Saturday #50!

Hi again! Time for Penny Black Saturday challenge! This weeks theme is Buttons Galore - quite self explanatory!! My fab teamie Tracie has donated this cute stamp as a prize this week - I love him!! Click the link to enter and see the DT's gorgeous creations

Here's my card - I'm not loving it though, I don't know why! The image I had in my images box and have no idea where from!! The papers and buttons are all from the Basic Grey Sugared range so the colours matched themselves! I hope you all enjoy the long weekend (if you're in the UK!) It's set to be a scorcher apparently - woo hoo! Bye for now! xx
Supplies-
Stamp - 'Green Line' by Penny Black water coloured with Whispers
Papers & buttons - Basic Grey 'Sugared'
Ribbon - Ribbon Mad
Sentiment - Doodlebug rub-ons
Nestabilities - Classic Circles

14 comments:

Pauline C said...

Great cute and funky card Beth - adorable froggy image! Hav a great weekend hun :-)
Pauline x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a cute Image. And I like the Basic Grey Papers!

Hugs
Domi

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie just love this cvard those little frogs bring a smile to your face. glad to be back in the land of the living again
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue said...

I'm loving it! Love the papers that all mix and match and the buttons look great! The main image done in different colors really stands out. Really cute card.

Larissa said...

Great card! Love that stamp and really nice papers!

Hugs,
Larissa

nessy said...

what a fun image ~gorgeous paper ~love the different buttons
vanessa xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Beth!Love this card...just fab!
amanda x

Jackie said...

Great card Beth, I love those froggies. Hope you are having a fab BH.

Jackie x

tracie said...

Oh Beth this is gorgeous and you've coloured this sweet image so beautifully ~ hope you've had a fab weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Helen said...

Love it! Fab image, and those papers are gorgeous!
Helen x

Kath Stewart said...

super cute Beth...don't know why you don't like...I think it's fab Hugs kath xxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Beth, the froggies look so cute and i love the pretty papers and detail. Hugs Nikki x

Marcea said...

gorgeous card sweetie - this image is fab - love all your gorgeous details
-x-

stephanne said...

I love how you've coloured these froggies and how beautifully they pop out against this colour pallette. Of course, lovin' all the BG, too pretty!!
Stephanie